TAKE CONTROL OF ALL YOUR EMPLOYEES’ DOCUMENTATION WITH AN EFFICIENT DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Human Resources is one of the most critical organisational functions. Without it its important administrative function, everything from day-to-day emailing to hiring and retaining staff would suffer.
Often the task of complying to a myriad regulatory and reporting requirements (which only grow with each passing year) weigh down the HR team, where they should be channeling their efforts into ensuring they recruit and retain the best talents in their companies. The enormous pile of papers on an HR professional’s desk is a common sight.
So why is document management software a potential panacea? An effective document management system helps keep track of all these: the resumes, interview forms, notes, leave requisitions, salary documents and employee review details. Moreover, in case of an audit or any other statutory submissions your documents are immediately accessible.
An HR document management system can enable the following:
- Easy storage and retrieval of documents.
- Systematic and timely generation of reports required in case of audits.
- Capture of information from multiple sources – desktop, email or fax by scanning the documents.
- Streamlining the entire lifecycle of document generation for a given employee – from their recruitment and right until their exit formalities.
- Workflow automation wherein employee information such as performance reviews are automatically routed in a pre-defined manner.
- Creating and maintaining a comprehensive history of access and changes made to the information.
- Improved data quality due to automation.
- Enhanced information security.
- Reduced redundancy and duplication of information.
- The benefits of implementing a document management system can have striking impact to your business. Particularly in HR function, the following benefits can be experienced:
- Cost and time savings due to elimination of paper and printing.
- Streamlining of processes and efficient flow of information within the function.
- Business readiness increases substantially.
- Fewer defaults and greater compliance to statutory and regulatory requirements.
- De-cluttering your valuable office space.
- Improved information security.
- Increased efficiency and productivity of HR staff.