Tracking fixed assets is an important concern of every company, regardless of size. Fixed assets are defined as any ‘permanent’ object that a business uses internally including, but not limited to, computers, tools, software and office equipment. While employees may utilise a specific tool or tools, the asset ultimately belongs to the company and must be returned. And without an accurate method of keeping track of these assets it would be very easy for a company to lose control of them.
Fixed assets management is an accounting process that seeks to track fixed assets for the purposes of financial accounting, preventive maintenance, and theft deterrence. Organisations face a significant challenge to track the location, quantity, condition, maintenance and depreciation status of their fixed assets.
Our fixed asset management solution provides a complete fixed asset and inventory tracking solution that enables users to conduct comprehensive, cost-effective physical audits.
Benefits of implementing Fixed Asset Management:
Accurate financial reporting
- Physical and financial tracking of assets
- Ensures automated and accurate depreciation costs
- Generate audits and inventory lists with one click
- Easy access to reports
- Loss control
- Scheduled preventive maintenance
- Less time and effort for physical tracking
- Accurate assets registry
Latest tracking technology
- Seamless integration capabilities
- Eliminates human errors
- RFID (Radio-Frequency Identification) technology
- Automates workflows
- Ensures compliance and risk mitigation