March 7, 2023
The way we manage information is changing radically. In 2023, new legislation, challenges related to the economic environment and the increasing importance of sustainability are providing both new challenges and opportunities. We speak to experts from around the information management world and pick 10 emerging trends from across the information and records management landscape, both regionally and globally.
These trends include
- The growth of digital signatures as a replacement for physical, particularly in India
- The increasing importance of sustainably managing information
- Frugal management of cloud-based data in an uncertain economic environment
- Work-from-home policies igniting the need for remote/anywhere access to information in organizations
And much more!
Would you like to know more?
Download Ten Global and Regional Trends in Information Management today.
DOWNLOAD THE GUIDE
* indicates required fields