ORGANIZED INCOMING DATA
Revolutionize the way organizations handle incoming mail with Crown Malaysia’s Digital Mailroom Solution.
It can either be an onsite deployment, utilizing your own in-house resources or a fully outsourced solution.
- Automate the process of converting unstructured content into business-ready data so you can put insights to work in your line of business systems.
- Analyze data to provide actionable insights into your business processes and monitor critical applications.
- Streamline movement of “in good order” documents and support correction of “not in good order” document with a single integration.
- Extend your mailroom operations across the enterprise and beyond with a software-as-a-service.
INCREASE PROCESS THROUGHOUT, BOOST PROFITABILITY
Digital mailroom automation, captures and validates incoming business mail in an organized manner.
This enables extraction of structured data that feeds business processes and systems across the enterprise.
Track, review and gain insight into how well business processes are working from the first point of contact to the final business decision.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning automatically classify incoming paper mail items and email correspondence.
- Eliminate costs associated with manual data capture and registration of inbound mail and emails.
- 99% accuracy of relevant metadata utilizing existing system data
- Create and all-in-one PDF of emails with content and attachments.
- Records can be accessed anytime, anywhere, by multiple authorized users via our secure solution.
Crown Records Management is an industry leader in the field of secured document management services, document scanning and imaging, digital transformation, and secured destruction services.
Our digital document management solutions cater to your process automation and digitisation needs while seamlessly integrating with your existing ERP systems.
Contact us and our experts will reach out to help you.
Digital Invoice Processing
A software solution that automates the processing of invoices. It streamlines invoice capture, approval, and payment processes.
Crown’s HR Document Management System (HR DMS) enables better management of employee files, equipping personnel with secure and instant access to information.
Digital contract files let you keep track of contract terms and deadlines, so you never miss key information or dates. Relevant information and documents are easily accessible in a central repository.
Improved efficiency and enhanced security. Securely sign and manage documents online from anywhere, at any time, using a range of devices.