We all look to innovate and improve our business
Put simply, our Business Process Review looks at every step of your current processes, workflows, existing systems & compliance requirements, and business needs, to highlight the existing time taken, costs incurred, and any quality shortfalls. We adapt those processes to make them fit for purpose in a digital environment to demonstrate how
improvements can be made; delivering a clear business case for enhancement.
With a lifetime of global experience, Crown has a distinctive outlook. We know how to recognise opportunities for improvement, how to reduce cost, whilst increasing value, and we see the possibilities in a complex arena. Our no-nonsense approach is open-minded and unrestricted by allegiance to technologies or conventional ideas. We provide insight, intelligence, and interpretation, to understand your constraints as well as the chances for information management and control.
Our process to this is managed in 6 clear steps:
1. INFORMATION GATHERING
Understand what your current processes are and any problems occurring.
2. DEFINE BUSINESS OBJECTIVES
Identify stakeholders and scope definition of business objectives with them.
3. MAP CURRENT PROCESSES
Analyse and evaluate options. Verify the outcomes against cost-benefit analysis & scope.
4. MAP FUTURE PROCESSES
Map future processes and recommendation with benefits and savings to the business.
5. PROPOSE A SOLUTION
Present the solution in a report format. This can be used as a Business Case for change.
6. IMPLEMENTATION AND ON GOING SUPPORT
WHAT IS THE OUTCOME?
Your detailed Business Process Review document outlines our findings against multiple process reviews, or a single process which you have specified.
It will contain 4 key areas of focus:
- Current state mapped with activity/cost analysis
- Improvement opportunities identified and benefits quantified
- Solution proposal for a future state – mapped and activities analysed identifying key business and functional requirements
- Future state with cost benefits
Using these findings, we are then able to put together a business case for a proposed digital solution that is right for your business. We are able to draw upon an expansive portfolio of
solutions, ensuring we hold the necessary components to automate a wide range of business processes. However, there is no obligation to purchase any software, once our Business Process Review is complete.
The eventual benefits we can help you realise will include some of, but not be limited to, the following:
- Increased control and visibility over documents and data
- Ensured compliance to external regulations such as GDPR and any industry specific regulations posed
- Integration with existing technology
- Reduction in processing costs
- Visibility over your people and business processes via dashboards
- More efficient and effective working
- Decreased reliance on people/paper