Aligning to the digital landscape
Information in an organization is created, distributed, processed and stored to enable enterprise-wide sharing and quick decision making. But challenges can arise when accessing the information and collaborating with stakeholders.
Whether it’s hard-copy legacy documents, which pose greater challenges for digitization, or digital documents, which are comparatively easy to integrate into the digital corporate information corpus, Crown Records Management provide comprehensive solutions throughout the full information lifecycle.
Through managing the creation, capture, indexing, storage, retrieval and secure destruction of information, we can help organizations achieve automation and digitization of their business.
- Secure web-based e-forms
- Single and batch document scanning
- Barcode and RFID recognition
Information Management (DMS)
- Efficient document search and retrieval
- Document version management
- Extended indexing capabilities
- Encrypted file repositories
- Secure and instant information sharing
- Seamless integration capabilities
- Intuitive user interface
- Rapid approval based on electronic and digital signature
- Audit trails and access controls
- Analytics and insights
- User defined visual dashboards