HR teams deal with thousands of documents, most of which are in paper format and must be physically filed, archived and stored. Processes need constant attention to ensure things run as smoothly as possible and that each department deals with the required tasks.
Crown’s HR Document Management System (HRDMS) enables better management of employee files, equipping personnel with secure and instant access to information.
Our system is designed to strip away all the superfluous work tasks and simplify the decision-making process.
- Digital document generation – You can pre-design templates like, offer letters, appraisals, etc., and generate digital documents in bulk.
- Digital signature – Encrypt digitally created documents using a digital signature that are legally valid and acceptable.
- Digital distribution – Share digitally signed documents to employees through emails, SMS with unique link, or even over an employee self-service portal to achieve organisation-wide distribution.
- Digital announcement – Roll out changes to policies, procedures or renew data privacy contracts with employees using digital authentication.
- Self-service portal – Provide real-time and secure access to employees to view their documents & information resting with their employer.
- Digitise legacy documents – Collect, scan, code & upload legacy hard-copy records into the DMS and Store the physical copies in secure Crown Records Centres near you.
- Shortens productivity curve
- Increases employee engagement
- Reduces processing cost