Intelligently making the physical, digital
Digitising handwritten and printed information helps to make text indexable and searchable.
Scanning your documents can make them digitally available in seconds, but digitisation technology can take this one step further.
This allows you to properly archive and share even handwritten notes.
Benefits of going digital for your business
With our Digital Scanning & Imaging service, you’ll be able to:
- Efficient: Retrieving digital files saves time and is less prone to human error. Digital documents can be easily accessed, from anywhere, allowing employees to do more important things than managing tedious physical archives.
- Flexibility: Companies can discover opportunities from evaluated insights using digital data, allowing them to stay ahead of the competition.
- Security: Scanning documents create a safe repository of data, preventing important information from the risks of loss, theft and environmental degradation.
- Preservation: more convenient than making a copy, a scanned document creates a master variant, from which any number of further copies can be produced, both in electronic and printed form.
- Communication: digitized information from scanning documents is easier to share, formatted in standard file types for immediate transfer to both clients and employees.
- Searchable: Improvements in the accuracy of software to recognize text, handwriting and form fields have revolutionized records management. Making it possible to dig ever deeper into previously inaccessible information.
Document Digitization Services that Crown Can Offer
Crown Records Management understands every business is unique, that is why we offer highly customizable document scanning and digitization services in Malaysia that will meet your needs.
We specialize in:
- Bulk scanning
- OCR and ICR scanning
- Large format scanning, for any size of document up to AO
Our goal is to ensure a smooth and secure transition from paper documents to electronic files and build a digital document management backbone for your organization with our professional document digitization service.
Our Documents Scanning Service Process Flow
At Crown Records Management Malaysia, document scanning typically involves the following 8 steps:
- Document requirement study – Examine paper documents condition and determine the appropriate input method.
- Scanning – Turning paper documents such as customer forms and physical mail, into digital images.
- Character Recognition (OCR/ICR) – Using OCR & ICR technology to detect characters on paper documents and convert the output of the scanner into digitally stored text.
- Data Extraction – Retrieve relevant pieces of information from the output.
- Interpretation – The digital information will be categorized and indexed effectively.
- Exception Handling – Detect errors and validate uncommon scenarios and provide alternative methods for proper handling.
- Quality Assurance – Inspect extracted and categorized data for accuracy.
- Data Utilization – Integration of data into relevant categories, automate internal workflows, or to be securely stored.
Collection, Capture and Conversion
Flexibility is crucial in the digital environment.
We build the process around your company’s needs to ensure the best workflow and maximum compliance.
Digital imaging is produced in a wide range of formats to suit your needs and is delivered using a multitude of options, from removable storage units to SFTP, or they can even be hosted on the web.
Digital character recognition (OCR and ICR) allows for fast processing.
We are able to use machine learning to identify document types and to recognise images in order to efficiently direct the data to the right parts of the system and to key individuals, for further processing.
Does your small business require a lower-volume scanning service?
ONE BOX. ONE PRICE. THREE OPTIONS.
Discover our new, efficient scanning and imaging service designed specifically for smaller-volume documents. With the same level of rigor and security that we provide for all our scanning projects, you can trust us to handle your A4 documents with care. Simply pack them into a box and we’ll take care of the rest.
Our expert team will scan and index your documents, making them easily accessible whenever you need them. Whether you have business documents, large format files, colored images, or black & white documents, we’ve got you covered. By digitizing your paper documents, you’ll be able to find what you need in seconds and say goodbye to cluttered boxes and endless piles of paper.
Transform your office into a paperless environment and experience the freedom and efficiency that comes with it. Take the first step towards a more organized and streamlined workflow.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does document scanning work in content management?
Document scanning is a crucial part of content management. It involves using a scanner to convert paper documents into digital files. These are then organised and stored in a digital file system, which is often streamlined and made accessible for easy user navigation. This is a key stage in the digital transformation of an organisation’s document storage.
Can the document scanning solution be tailored to my business needs?
How often should our company conduct document scanning?
How can document scanning enhance content management?
Is the content safe while being scanned and stored digitally?
What if I have too many documents to scan?
What is the contact process if I want to get my documents scanned?
Do I still need my paper documents after scanning?
What are the benefits of document scanning for my business?