Intelligently making the physical, digital
Digitising handwritten and printed information helps to make text indexable and searchable.
Scanning your documents can make them digitally available in seconds, but digitisation technology can take this one step further.
This allows you to properly archive and share even handwritten notes.
What can document digitization do for your data?
- Efficient: Retrieving digital files saves time and is less prone to human error. Digital documents can be easily accessed, from anywhere, allowing employees to do more important things than managing tedious physical archives.
- Flexibility: Companies can discover opportunities from evaluated insights using digital data, allowing them to stay ahead of the competition.
- Security: Scanning documents create a safe repository of data, preventing important information from the risks of loss, theft and environmental degradation.
- Preservation: more convenient than making a copy, a scanned document creates a master variant, from which any number of further copies can be produced, both in electronic and printed form.
- Communication: digitized information from scanning documents is easier to share, formatted in standard file types for immediate transfer to both clients and employees.
- Searchable: Improvements in the accuracy of software to recognize text, handwriting and form fields have revolutionized records management. Making it possible to dig ever deeper into previously inaccessible information.
Type of Scanning Services that Crown Can Offer
Crown Records Management understands every business is unique, that is why we offer highly customizable scanning services in Malaysia that will meet your needs.
We specialize in:
- Bulk scanning
- OCR and ICR scanning
- Large format scanning, for any size of document up to AO
Our goal is to ensure a smooth and secure transition from paper documents to electronic files and build a digital document management backbone for your organization.
Our Documents Scanning Service Process Flow
At Crown Records Management Malaysia, document scanning typically involves the following 8 steps:
- Document requirement study – Examine paper documents condition and determine the appropriate input method.
- Scanning – Turning paper documents such as customer forms and physical mail, into digital images.
- Character Recognition (OCR/ICR) – Using OCR & ICR technology to detect characters on paper documents and convert the output of the scanner into digitally stored text.
- Data Extraction – Retrieve relevant pieces of information from the output.
- Interpretation – The digital information will be categorized and indexed effectively.
- Exception Handling – Detect errors and validate uncommon scenarios and provide alternative methods for proper handling.
- Quality Assurance – Inspect extracted and categorized data for accuracy.
- Data Utilization – Integration of data into relevant categories, automate internal workflows, or to be securely stored.
Collection, Capture and Conversion
Flexibility is crucial in the digital environment.
We build the process around your company’s needs to ensure the best workflow and maximum compliance.
Digital imaging is produced in a wide range of formats to suit your needs and is delivered using a multitude of options, from removable storage units to SFTP, or they can even be hosted on the web.
Digital character recognition (OCR and ICR) allows for fast processing.
We are able to use machine learning to identify document types and to recognise images in order to efficiently direct the data to the right parts of the system and to key individuals, for further processing.