WHAT’S OUT THERE? WE’LL HELP YOU FIND OUT
Every day, your data landscape changes. New devices, data types, copying and deleting all serve to create an often confusing picture. Fundamentally, there is a need for understanding how your data is being created and used across your organisation.
Information has a lifecycle as it is created, used and eventually destroyed. It is important to understand where each piece of information or record is within this lifecycle. An information audit helps you and your organisation to discover and understand what information you have, its status and possible associated value or risk. This knowledge is valuable and can determine what should be kept, why, where, how to store it, for how long and who is responsible for it.
What are the benefits?
- Comprehensive reports on current state of information within a part or the entire organisation.
- Maintains compliance with no additional burden on your manpower and resource.
- Recommendations to overcome problems and turn them into opportunities.
- See the current risks in one clear visual layout to be mitigated by priority.
- Increased knowledge about where your information is which can be used for initial projects to save costs and reduce risk.
- Improving information governance, helps businesses understand who is responsible for what information or data.