Information in a business is normally created, distributed, processed and stored for quick decision making and to share information. Although, some issues can arise in-between accessing the information and collaborating with stakeholders.
Be it non-digital legacy papers which pose greater issues for digitization or born digital documents which are comparatively simply included into the digital corporate information corpus, Digital Services from Crown provides a complete solution for the full information lifecycle.
Through managing the creation, capture, indexing, storage, retrieval and secure destruction of information Crown Digital Services help companies to accomplish automation and digitization of any industry.
Take control of your information
Our workflow management modules helps transform standard processes, shortens turnaround times and quickens decision making.
The main modules of the workflow automation process includes:
- Capture – Puling out and digitizing key information from any electronic or physical document.
- Document Management – Electronic filing, managing and controlling all of your information in a safe and central location.
- Workflow – Routing key information around a business, allowing relevant actions to be performed as part of the process.
- Reporting – Immediately create and distribute reports that give a visual representation of ‘live’ data.
Main features of the workflow automation process are:
- Intuitive user interface
- Efficient document search and retrieval
- Audit trails & access control
- Single & batch scanning
- Extended indexing capabilities
- Document version control
- Encrypted file repositories
- Web based and mobile enabled platform
- Secure & instant information sharing
- Approvals based on electronic & digital signatures
- Instant & customized visual dashboards
- Seamless integration with existing software
Workflow management modules offer several path-breaking benefits, with an on-cloud or on-premise operability
- Shorten process queuing and completion time
- Enhance decision making processes
- Reduce the number of process stakeholders
- Reduce human errors
- Improve internal communication channels
- Increase tasks visibility and audit trail
- Promote paperless and green practices
To know more about Crown Records Management and our services in UAE, please contact our local Crown office.