Scanning and Scan-on-Demand
- Request processing – item identification and verification
- Document preparation – unbinding, document separation
- Scanning and text extraction – OCR/ICR
- Quality assurance and output – accuracy check of images, PDF/TIFF hosted for secure access or delivered FTP
Increase efficiency with document preservation. Crown Records Management scanning and imaging services can help improve workflow and document access – anywhere, anytime.
Documents held in paper archives, typically in boxes in your store room, can be a regulatory and compliance headache for some organizations. When you need to retrieve something often, time is of the essence.
However, a wholesale digitization of everything you hold could be costly and may be unnecessary. Why scan all documents when you only need to access a few?
Our scan-on-demand service is convenient – saving time on retrieving paper documents from store and making it easier to share vital information when you need to.
Benefits of securely scanning your business critical documents include:
- Record retrieval from your desktop
- Eliminate the concern associated with locating original documents
- Direct e-mail capability
- Improved response time – improving customer service
- Simultaneous access for multi-user, highly active document types
- Fully HIPAA compliant
When you’re ready to scan your documents, contact us for a free quote. Contact us