Organisations of all sizes and from all industries share a common opportunity: to automate their Accounts Payable function.
It is common for Accounts Payable (AP) department to deal with a large volume of documents (unstructured data) from PO generation to invoice receipt and approval.
Our AP management solution maximises the benefits of fast, efficient and precise document processing. Regardless of how documents are received (i.e. email, post, EDI, e-invoice), our solution captures, organises and delivers them, along with supporting content, to the appropriate individual(s) for review, approval and automated processing.
Easy invoice processing
Crown provides the right solution that makes approving, processing and paying large volumes of invoices a breezy affair.
- Optimise processes – Eliminate manual work, increase accuracy and achieve in-time invoice processing.
- Improve transparency – Identify & rectify non-compliance instantly, and ensure suppliers are paid according to the agreed SLAs, leading to efficient accounts payable operations and keeps everyone in the loop informed.
- Ensure better use of resources – Re-allocate operational resources from manual, error-prone tasks to more value-added work.
- Reduce processing costs – Achieve cost and process efficiency by eliminating excess manual work and avoiding redundant tasks
- Email parsing – Automatically classifies incoming emails, captures details from invoices, completes QC and initiates workflows for approval.
- Expense reporting – Allows employees to self-upload expenses, receipts and comments using their mobile phones or laptops.
- Digital workflows – Configure unlimited approval flows based on your business logic and conditions.
- Audit management – Retrieve all digital records and approval trails using query builder and share documents via secure link to auditors.
Optimise your invoice processing
With our hosted service in place, your organisation derives greater efficiency through:
- Faster processing – Experience a significant improvement in invoice processing turn-around times.
- Improved compliance – Invoice data is accurately recorded and has an audit trail, making data transparent and easily accessible during audits.
- Reduced costs – Optimise revenue management by avoiding late payment penalties and making better use of operational resources.
- Enhanced accuracy – Data extraction is highly accurate, no matter what language, document format or data type involved.