Employee productivity is central to an organisation to stay ahead of the curve in a fiercely competitive business landscape of our times. Productivity of employees is an effective way of determining the efficiency of a company.
Tracking employees can help improve productivity, determine variable pay, attain compliance to data security, reduce employee disengagement, cyberslacking and so on.
Our Genio Smart ID uses Real Time Location Systems (RTLS) to aid tracking employee productivity and help with employee location monitoring.
FEATURES OF EMPLOYEE TRACKING AND MONITORING SYSTEM
- Real-time tracking – The task of supervising employees and contractors in ensuring their presence in designated areas is reduced considerably. Tracking seamlessly without manual intervention, the Genio Smart ID using RTLS leaves no room for discrepancies.
- Safety and security – Employee safety are of utmost importance for an organisation with greater emphasis placed on Health, Safety and Security (HSS) guidelines. Most of the accidents occur when employees tread into locations that they are not authorised to, or areas marked as danger zones. Real time updates on such trespassing is easily available using Genio Smart ID. SOS alerts
- Social distancing – The solution has a feature to raise an alarm when two or more employees come close to each other and remain so for more than a minute, thereby helping maintain social distancing practices. It eliminates the need to manually monitor employees and makes disciplining repeat offenders easy.
- Contact tracing – Most organisations are not equipped with creating a contact tracing report if an employee is found infected. Now with a click of a button, a detailed contact tracing report along with social distancing breaches can be easily made available.
- Efficiency calculation – Efficiency is the function of total hours available divided by the total hours at workstation allocated. Minute by minute calculation of such hours is now available easily using this solution.
- SOS alerts – SOS alert can be sent from the card directly to a dashboard or as an SMS or even a phone call, depending upon the criticality of the location from where the SOS has been triggered.
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYEE MONITORING SYSTEM
- Contactless Attendance & Payroll – There is no need for a biometric identification hence no proximity or contact required to register attendance. It can act as attendance management software. The Genio ID card is detected automatically and attendance logged.
- Location tracking – In a large setup like a manufacturing plant it becomes difficult to track where employees are located. Realtime tracking enables to locate where the employee is physically located without the need to call and check on them.
- Prevent proxies and tailgating – Smart ID card can track dozens of ID cards at a time, so, employees cannot indulge in tailgating. As an alarm activates when two or more cards are in proximity, the issue of proxy attendance never arises.
- Drive and evaluate employee performance – With a uniform, unbiased and automatic collection of productivity data, employees are assured of rewards and remuneration commensurate to their efforts. The managers are be able to appraise employees fairly based on a data-oriented approach.
- Prevent accidents – By putting appropriate business rules, the system can send out alerts or hoots on un-authorised entry of personnel and alert when the card is not active while in a hazard zone. This helps avoid accidents offering better employee care.
HOW OUR EMPLOYEE TRACKING SYSTEM WORKS
The GENIO Smart ID card forms the heart of the solution. It is ergonomically designed to shape and fit in as an identity card. Every employee would be provided with this smart id card. There would be smart Relays and Gateways fitted within the workplace premises. These gateways relay the information from the ID card along with the location information to the central server.
The central server acts as the coordinating central brain. It receives the inputs from these gateways to apply intelligence on top of it to come up with the measures for tracking the workplace. This kind of workplace monitoring includes creating virtual zones which are assigned specific business rules and then monitored remotely.
The Genio ID card talks to ISAE server which works as the central intelligence and providing a dashboard which will help configure and get the data and insights. The Gateways are constantly tracking the smart cards and transmitting their locations to the central system.
Digital scanning & imaging
Digitising handwritten and printed information helps to make text indexable and searchable.
What information can you not live without? Secure vaults provide the highest levels of security and protection against degradation.