Documents made secure and easily accessible
When you store your business information off-site, you want to know it’s secure and accessible. We deliver a professional, managed service which gives you complete confidence in the safety of your hardcopy documents. Stored in our highly secure facilities staffed with trained specialists, you save critical space in your office while having seamless access to your information. We take care of transporting them and storing them in our own secure warehouse facilities. The cartons are barcoded, with all relevant data being stored in your own Information Management System or Crown’s RMOrder system.
- Cartons are managed with a barcode system enabling instant access to any item at any time.
- Allows for a full audit trail of all items at any time.
- Creates space within your own facilities for revenue generating opportunities rather than storing documents.
- RMOrder platform allows you to review your inventory and request services without hassle.
- Equipped with advanced security, fire protection, and environmental controls to safeguard your records.
What is Business Records
Business records are specific documents that contain information relevant to the business.
A record can be physical or digital, and can include documents that range from meeting minutes to legal contracts.
Good record keeping will help you understand the current situations of your business and also identify the opportunities where the business can improve.
Record Retention Obligations for Business in Philippines
In the Philippines, under the amended RR 17-2013 and RR 5-2014 regulated by the Bureau of Internal Revenue Philippines, all accounting-related records of a business in the Philippines must be preserved and retained for at least 10 years.
Within the first 5 years, hard copies must be retained; thereafter, they can be kept electronically via electronic accounting systems that are compliant with relevant regulations.
As for any business registration and employment records are required to be kept for at least 3 years:
- Business registration
- Client contracts and proposals
- Payroll records
- Employee medical records
- SEC and DTI document
How Crown’s Carton Management Can Help
Here are some of the benefits of using our carton management system for your business records storage:
- Better Security: Our facilities are equipped Equipped with advanced security, fire protection, and environmental controls to safeguard your records.
- Easy Access: Our RMOrder platform allows you to review your inventory and request services without hassle.
- Cost Efficient: Your employees can spend their time on more important tasks than spending countless hours organizing documents and searching through stacks of records.
- Inventory Management: Our experienced crews will take care of your documents and records throughout their entire record lifecycle. We can help you keep any archived records that should be properly preserved and managed.