Efficient AP Process Automation
SAVE TIME AND AUTOMATE – OUR INVOICE MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
Companies receive a great number of invoices every day. Be it electronic, paper-based invoices, or PDF documents – the real challenge lies in quickly and efficiently processing different formats and high numbers of incoming invoices.
This applies not only to recording, verification, cost allocation, and approval, but also to final booking, and initiation of payment, making integration into existing ERP systems a must. Our solution for automated incoming invoice processing streamlines this process.
With Crown’s Invoice Management solution, incoming invoices are processed in full and the retrieved data is automatically transferred to the ERP system, keeping an overview of all incoming invoices on the invoice dashboard.
Different evaluation and reporting functions ensure transparency and efficient invoice management.
Configured and tailored to your processes
Compliance with specific standards
e.g. the E-Invoicing format or national currencies
You determine the degree of automation
Thanks to DocXtractor
Integrates easily with all standard ERP systems
e.g. SAP, Navision, or JDE
IMPROVED, FASTER, & FUTURE-PROOF PROCESSES WITH CROWN
INDIVIDUAL PROCESS SUPPORT
Every customer has a different approach for processing incoming invoices. Crown adapts to your processes, no matter whether your incoming invoices are recorded directly at a central post or scanning department, or by accounting.
Crown enables automatic processing of all incoming invoices, regardless of whether your company has received them as an e-mail attachment, or in paper, digital, or E-Invoicing
Filing digital invoices to your in-tray initiates automatic processing. Different functions allow you to file documents based on your needs. Invoices are also automatically filed
to the ECM repository at the location defined in the configuration.
TAKE EXCHANGE RATES INTO ACCOUNT
Daily exchange rates are available in the process as well as for your evaluations, allowing you to work with foreigncurrencies. Exchange rates are determined using up-to-date
- Automatic or manual
- Correct invoice recording
- Invoice verification
- Individual invoice approval
- Complete traceability
- Booking in an ERP system
Benefits of Customised Invoice Processing
Structured invoice management
- Format-independent, fast, and efficient invoice processing
- Timely invoice approval
- Clear overview of processing status
- Integration of cost objects and cost centre’s
Quick processing and transparent management
- Compact view of all relevant information in real-time
- Transparency thanks to complete documentation of all process steps
- Process-related filing of accompanying correspondence
- Collaboration functions to improve the exchange of information in the
Invoice and deadline monitoring
- Greater potential to take advantage of discounts
- Optimised cash flow management thanks to timely processing
- Lower costs with higher processing quality
- Convenient liquidity management and cost control function
Integration and legal requirements
- Revision controlled, compliant invoice management
- Seamless integration of all standard ERP systems
- Invoices with and without order references are supported
- Automatic transactions in foreign currencies